Tuesday 26 September 2017

Wearable Arts

Hola The name of our group is "The Saints" the people in the group are Kaine,Nik,Nikalai. The recycled materials that we used were rubbish bags, bottle caps, cardboard paper mache egg cartons and tinfoil. Other materials that we used were hot glue guns, string, paint and pva glue. Our costume is based on the Day of the Dead festival. I think we need to use our time a bit better next time  I think that the mask went very good. I think next time we would change the material for the top so it is a bit easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaine!

    My name is Ellee and I will be blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning journey!

    You wearable arts project sounds like so much fun, I think the Day of the Dead is an awesome theme! I wish I could have seen what it looked like at the end! I am hoping that you might want to continue to keep your creative juices flowing over the summer with some awesome Summer Learning Journey activities! I would love to see what you might come up with :)

    If you want to check out the Summer Learning Journey website you can follow this link: https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/

    Here is also a link to the weekly activities:
    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Remember each activity is worth points so make sure once you’ve finished an activity post it up on your blog so we can add it to your total!

    Hopefully I'll see you blogging over the summer soon!

    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.