Friday 3 June 2016

Reflection week 5

Numeracy 
This is Kaedes recording

This week we did a reference for the partner on the recording that we did last week for maths and my partner was kaede. I thought kades recording was very clear and easy to understand. I learnt how to pair eases  my partner. Next time I will got to a quiet place.

 

Reading 

This week for reading  we had to do some sequence  games.  We had to sequence the Cinderella story and this is my result of sequence with game one.














On the 2nd game it was a little bit harder to do so I did not do so well on it.


Writing 
This week we had to do some more writing on our Charlotte's web article.



This is my word work for this week This week I chose my silly sentence to do. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.