Friday 13 May 2016

Reflection week2


This is some of the  maths that we have been doing in class.  This week our activity was to create a timeline.



I learnt lots about spiders this week. My goal this week was to improve my punctuation in my writing.


Dear Mum and Dad

I hope that you are both ok. I am missing home and hoping that the war will be over soon so I can return.
War in Gallipoli is so fierce. Bullets are flying all day. One of the soldiers in my unit just got hit. I ran over to him and we wrapped up his leg to try and stop it from bleeding. We got him to a medic back at the camp. He was taken to surgery straight away but sadly he did not make it.
I have not been hit yet  but there has been a few close calls.  The frontline is getting closer each day.
Thank you for sending the package from home with the biscuits in it and the letters from all of my friends and family. I really look forward to getting mail it helps me get through the days here.
I miss you all and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

I love you

Your son

Kaine
This is my Anzac writing that I did this week.  This is the letter home that I would do if I was in war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.