Friday 11 September 2015

an old rusty car

An old rusty car.
My name is John and  I am very poor. One day my  car broke down by a  farm.I got out and opened my car bonnet. I say’’ damn it i go to the farm’ I knock on the front door but nobody  comes.   I see an old man in a car . I say’ hey you there could i borrow your car mine broke-down down the road could you see if you could fix it. Also someone  stole the tread on my tires and wrecked all my rims. A big dint is in my door. The night is falling, the clouds are rolling, in suddenly its dark .oh no where am i going to sleep. I Know i can ask the farmer, knock knock, could i  please  sleep in your house? The next day i hear something outside. i will hitchhike.oh no its a super duke he will not pick me up so i walk down the road  there is a dirt road i will follow it  on a dirt bike.he sprayed me with mud.I will go find the farmer and ask him if he needs help on the farm.to say thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.